Posts published in “Club Meetings”
This Sunday at 2 PM. Don’t miss the club’s get-together at Nickle City on Park Blvd this Sunday, February 5. Location Info
You can buy lunch from the menu and meet fellow club members. Bring a guest, spouses are welcome. Now that the holidays are over, SPARC is holding it’s annual “After the holidays” Party to celebrate the season after things have calmed down a bit.
The link for the club meeting video, Friday, Oct 7, 2022, is on YouTube, click here
Thanks to Billy, KN4LUZ and Ryan, KO4KGP for the live stream and video.
Just a reminder of the upcoming events:
- Saturday May 28th – WormFest – 7am @ Freedom Lake Park, https://w4orm.org/wormfest-2022/
- Saturday May 28th – VE Session – 10am @ Lealman Fire Dept, contact AI4QP
- Friday June 3rd – SPARC Monthly meeting – 7:30pm @ DMI
- Saturday June 4th – Museum Ships Weekend – American Victory Ship, Channelside Tampa, contact KC1YL to schedule operating time
- Sunday June 5th – Field Day dry run – 10am @ DMI
- Tuesday June 21st – VE Session – 6:30pm @ DMI, contact AA0O
- Saturday June 25th
Since we’re outside in the parking lot already for the meeting, the upcoming April 2nd meeting program will be a mobile radio setup show. Similar to a car show, you can show off your setup and the officers will judge the best one, who will win a nice trophy made by Lisa KC1YL.
Reminder that next month’s meeting, Friday May 7th, will be Homebrew Night since it didn’t work out over Zoom, so get your projects ready!… Click for more
SPARC Club meetings will return to being held in person beginning with the routine March meeting on the first Friday of every month. The first meeting, on March 5th, might be a little bumpy so we appreciate everyone’s patience as we all work through the kinks. Here are some useful points to consider when planning to attend:
- The Executive Board and the overall majority of attendees for the January meeting agreed that an outdoor, carefully planned event would be something most would consider attending.
- All CDC guidelines that can be