Current Remote Settings
All bands are available for transmitting again. The station is running a Zero-Five 43 foot vertical with the ground plane kit. No amplifier yet so all is barefoot.
This page serves as a current status of the SPARC remote station. Members utilizing the system via the remotehams.com software can check here for the latest equipment status or other information concerning the remote. If you are a SPARC club member and want to use the remote, please go to remotehams.com and get the software. Here is a direct link but please also read the Getting Started guide (note you should search for SPARC to find our remote).
If you are a SPARC member and want to be able to connect to the remote, please email email@example.com to gain receive access and schedule a “check-ride” on the equipment in person at SPARC to gain TX privileges.
All Bands: Zero-Five 43 foot vertical with ground plane kit.
Rotor Control through Green Heron Rt21 (Not used at the moment).
The antennas are selected automatically with the Top Ten Devices Band Decoder
Amplifier is offline.
The remote is available except contest weekends.
- FLex 6600 Installation
- SPE 1.3k Amplifier Installation
- The radio used for the remote is an Elecraft K3. This radio has a 1.8Khz SSB filter and a second receiver.
- 43 foot vertical all bands 160m – 6m
- Green Heron RT-21 Rotor Controller
- Top Ten Devices Band Decoder
- Array Solutions Six Pak antenna switch
- HP Elite Pro Desktop Computer
- CyberPower UPS
- Raspberry Pi router and VPN server
- Digital Loggers Web Power Switch
- Lantronix EDS4100 Serial Device Server