Meeting called to order at 7:30 PM
Bob N2ESP presiding
Pledge of allegiance followed by acknowledgment of guests and introduction.
- Secretary’s Minutes for January meeting are posted on the club website and accepted by the membership.
- Treasurer’s report was given by Bob N2ESP.
- Vice President Ed NZ1Q had nothing to report.
- Rick KK4WTE gave the Net Managers Report.
- Dave KR4U gave the Club Trustee report. All tree trimming has been completed.
- Ron KP4N gave the repeater trustee report. Everything is working as designed.
- New member Glenn R Cate N4GRC was voted in.
- The VE Report was given by Don N4KII.
- Tom NY4I reported Winter Field Day went very well with a good attendance.
- Bob N2ESP reported the After Holiday Party still needs a place to be held and Club Dues are being collected now.
- A few mentors are needed for a home schooled 13 year old boy looking to get into ham radio. He is located in the St Pete area.
- The executive board meeting will be held on February 24th at 2PM.
- Tom NY4I requested a $100 reimbursement for Winter Field Day expenses, request approved.
- Meeting Break called at 8PM.
- Meeting Called back to order 8:10 PM.
- Programs Home Brew Projects.
8:50PM meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, Rich AA2MF Secretary